In this post, you will learn how to convert your docs to PDFs with these best Document Scanners of 2022
Best Document Scanning Apps help you to digitize your documents and also store them in cloud which is better than the conventional way of storing documents. Digitizing documents help to save the environment too. Now, let’s make your home and workplace paperless with these best document scanning apps of 2022. Here, I will be sharing the list of 5 best document scanners of 2022 for you mobile phone. These apps contain OCR, so you may not need to invest in OCR hardware, this may help you to save pennies.
Table of contents
Some apps are free to use but there will be some advertisements in those apps. However, you can always remove them by paying a small fees.
List of Best Document Scanners
- Scanne – Document Scanner, OCR with Searchable PDFs Read More
- Adobe Scan
- Swift Scan
- Kagaz Scan
- Genius Scan
1. Scanne – Document Scanner, OCR with Searchable PDF
Scanne is number 1 in this list, since the app is free and contains all the features that are usually offered in paid versions of the apps like Adobe Scan, Swift etc. It has one of the best OCR technologies to scan documents. It has Auto Edge Detection, Cloud Integration, PDF export etc. As a result, one can also create Searchable PDF using Scanne. It has Magic filters and a robust Photo Editor built in. As a result, Scanne documents always look good. It can create Searchable PDF in nearly 20+ languages. To name a few, English, Spanish, Sanskrit, Hindi. It has easy to use UI and there are ads which can be removed by upgrading to PRO. It is one of the best Document Scanners.
Install Now from Play Store
2. Adobe Scan
In the list of best document scanners, Adobe Scan is on 2nd. It is available for both iOS and Android. It has integration with other Adobe Software like Adobe Creative Cloud. You can easily Scan your document Annotate and convert to PDF really quickly. You can also store your files to Adobe Creative Cloud, but you may need to pay some pennies for that.
3. Swift Scan
Swift Scan is a fast Document Scanning app as its name suggests. It has iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Amazon Drive, Slack, Todolist, OneDrive, OneNote and Box integration which makes it a prominent player in the list of Best Document Scanning Apps of 2021. One can save document in PDF or JPG format and share that document easily. There are color modes which you can use to make your document look more professional. It is available for both Android and iOS.
4. Kagaz Scan
Sole purpose of putting kagaz scanner in this list of best document scanners is that it’s completely free and doesn’t have any ads. App is Made in India. It has Cloud Support and you can export documents to PDF.
5. Genius Scan
Genius Scan is the last app in our list of best document scanning apps of 2021. Developer describes the app as “scanner in your pocket”. It has Auto Edge Detection, Orientation Correction, Image Filters etc. It has cloud integration with Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive (and OneDrive for Business), OneNote, FTP, SugarSync and WebDAV. You can also add lock to your documents. It is available for free. However, some features require you to pay.
Other Document Scanning Apps
- Microsoft Office Lens is specifically targeted at taking images of whiteboards, notes, and documents, which can then be saved to PDF, Word, or PowerPoint files. Firstly, these files can be saved to the cloud via OneNote or OneDrive. Secondly, it is free to use and does not have any ads, though more properly integrates with the paid version of Microsoft 365 office suite.
- Tiny Scanner is a document scanner app available only for Android, it allows you to scan documents, receipts, reports, marksheets or anything else, and save the files as PDF file. Scanned Documents can then be exported to DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and even Evernote, and they can be directly sent to the PC via WiFi. It is a free to use document scanning app, and is supported by ads put by Developer.
- Scanner Pro is one of the best document scanning app for the iPhone and iPad which uses the built-in camera of iOS to take images and scans all your documents into clean and professional multi-page JPEG or PDF files. And, this mobile scanning application automatically detects edges, corrects the deformity, and geometry.
Some more awesome Document Scanning Apps
- Clear Scan is a free document scanner app for Android that lets you scan documents and export them into professional PDFs or JPEG images quickly. As a result, this app gives you high-quality images by auto-detecting the image borders. And, there are as many auto-correcting features like brightness adjust, shadow removal, image straightening, that makes this app super useful for business and personal application.
- Fast Scanner is a Free PDF scanner application and is available for both Android and iOS that scans and converts receipts, notes, business cards, or any other documents into multi-page PDFs. You can store PDF files on your local devices and also open them in other apps. The USP of this top scanner app is its processing speed.